Small Groups beginning October, 2013.
Thanks for checking out our Small Group page! Year after year, both students and leaders point to their small group as the most spiritually significant part of their involvement with Rev. We take summers off but will be back at it this October. ~ JP
What are small groups?
Our primary role at Rev is to make disciples and our Small Group system may do that better than just about anything else that happens during the year. At a small group, students will get:
- A more personal connection with a trusted Small Group leader.
- In-depth, age-appropriate Bible study discussion.
- A set of deeper relationships with other Middle School students.
- A night of the week to goof around a bit and have fun!
- October – April, 7:00-8:30pm
- We usually meet on Tuesday nights (not always)
- We meet in Homes around Vancouver, and no sign-up or advanced notice is ever required.