Everyone is on a spiritual journey. It doesn’t matter where you are on that journey – taking your first exploratory steps or well along the path. Connecting with others along the way will encourage you to grow spiritually and emotionally. To help you do that, New Heights has organized a network of small groups that meet in people’s homes throughout the week to develop friendships with each other and learn more about Jesus and living for Him.
What are small groups?
Small groups provide a place for you to connect with others, grow in your understanding of the Bible, and learn how to apply it to your life. It’s a place to ask questions, learn about prayer, care for others, serve together, and just have fun.
Most groups meet on a weekly basis at different times and locations during the week, studying a variety of topics.
Here is a list of a few of our small groups:
- Mondays, 3pm The Book of Revelation, Near NH Main Campus
- Mondays, 6:30pm Becoming a Women of Influence, NH Main Campus
- Mondays, 7pm Discuss Weekend Talks, Near NH North Campus
- Tuesdays, 6:30pm Embracing God's Design for Your Life, Orchards
- Tuesdays, 6:30pm The Book of Ephesians, Hazel Dell
- Wednesdays, 6:30pm Seeking God’s Wisdom, Ridgefield
- Thursdays, 7pm The Book of Esther, NH Main Campus
- Thursdays, 7pm The Book of John, NH Main Campus
Don't see what you're looking for?
Not all groups are listed on this page. Please call for more information.
Linda McDonald at 360-314-3384 or
Shelly Johnson, Women’s Ministry Coordinator, at the church office, 360-694-4985.